Sunday, December 9, 2012

Movie 10 Pi

Day 10

Movie 10 Day 10 (Dec. 9th - 9/12/2012)

Movie title: A Beautiful Mind

Description of movie: A paranoid mathematician searches for a key number that will unlock the universal patterns found in nature.

IMDB rating: 7.5

I expected this movie to be much like A Beautiful Mind. In a way that I could guess all have next moves, why he saw and did the things he did. I thought he was schizophrenic. I expected it to be true and revealed by the end of the movie. But after watching the whole thing through, I don't know what was up with him. More than paranoia though. I don't know whether I'm convinced or not the people he saw throughout the movie were real or not. Just another mystery.

-NegativePoints1

Ill. Terribly ill. but I still wanted to watch a movie and make a submission. Now bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment